| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Usak in February is very cool at 3.2 °C (37.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 65.5mm (2.6in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 11:12 long with an average length of 10:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Usak February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Usak, Turkey
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Usak:
- Istanbul, Turkey - 255.3 kms (158.7 miles) N
- Goztepe, Turkey - 247.4 kms (153.7 miles) N
- Bursa, Turkey - 169.2 kms (105.2 miles) N
- Canakkale, Turkey - 304 kms (188.9 miles) WNW
- Balikesir, Turkey - 164.7 kms (102.4 miles) NW
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 251 kms (155.9 miles) WNW
- Mitilini, Greece - 246.1 kms (152.9 miles) W
- Izmir, Turkey - 196.2 kms (121.9 miles) W
- Chios, Greece - 284.9 kms (177 miles) W
- Samos, Greece - 243 kms (151 miles) WSW
- Mugla, Turkey - 186.6 kms (115.9 miles) SSW
- Rhodes, Greece - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) SSW